- An asymmetrically shaped chandelier composed by six bent brass arms with black enamel details in the style of Stilnovo mid-century. 12 blown white glass globes.
Stilnovo was founded by designer Bruno Gatta in 1946 in Lainate, an industrial suburb of Milan. In response to the aftermath of World War II—at a time when Italy was focused on rebuilding under conditions of scarcity—Gatta dedicated Stilnovo to the production of innovative lighting elements that embody rationalist, form-follows-function principles.
Stilnovo chandelier with a body in plating and blackened metal. Available in twelve or sixteen lights. Original design from 1959.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Size
- Size: Dia 100cm x H 50cm/ ∅ 39.4″ x H 19.7″
- Material: Metal/Glass
- Light source: LED bulb or halogen bulb (G9)
- Light source base type: pluggable G9 base
- Power: 3-5W
- Weight: 5kg / 11 lbs
- Finishes: Copper
- Glass Options: Opal,
- Process: Plating, Blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)