The iconic Flowerpot Table Lamp was designed in 1969 by Verner Panton for &Tradition. Inspired by the Flower-Power generation of love and harmony, the Flowerpot Table Lamp is an exquisite timeless luminaire that captures the true 60’s era. Two semi-circular spheres are manufactured in lacquered steel and aluminium in various colours, with the upper sphere double in size in comparison to the lower shade a perfectly balanced structure is formed. The Flowerpot Table Lamp is a colourful and playful luminaire that would liven any minimalistic décor. This retro lamp would not only add a gorgeous illumination, but would also accentuate contemporary interiors in a commercial shop or bar. Equally, the Flowerpot lamp would sit attractively on your bedside table, adding a playful yet elegant vibe to your boudoir.
The Flowerpot Table Lamp has a selection of psychedelic colours, a great way to re-energise your residence. Pick from the available selection – matt white, dark green, grey beige, polished stainless steel and many more. With such a vast variety of colours, each colour creates a unique ambience to your space. The Flowerpot Table Lamp is provided with a 2m cord.
Note: Due to the different colors of the individual batches, there may be color differences. If you are concerned, please contact us
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Size: Dia 23cm*H49cm/Φ 9.1in*H 19.3in
- Material: Metal / Iron
- Light source: E27 (Max 40W)
- Weight: 2kg / 4.4lbs
- Lamp body color：White, matt black, yellow, pink,dark green,polished brass
- We provide 2m / 78.7 "power cord (push-button switch). Cable length can be extended as needed.
- Made in China.
- This light is compatible to be used in:
USA 110volt. This light is certified
EU / UK 220~240volt. This light is certified
AU / NZ 220~240volt certified
- FREE shipping for orders above $150 to the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France, Singapore, Japan and South Korea.
- Shipping and Delivery / Return and Refund